For the full article, click here
We work with children or young people recovering from brain damage, accidents or longer term disability including those with challenging behaviour, or social and communication issues.
Such young people will include those who are highly at risk of residential placement out of county:
• Have become marginalised or lonely
• Have social and communication needs
• Experience severe social anxieties
• Present emotional and behavioural needs that challenge
• Have become highly vulnerable and isolated
• Experience high levels of anxiety in ordinary community settings
• Are not in education or employment or training/apprenticeships (NEETs)
• Experience the impact of disabling attitudes and have severe and complex impairments
Inclusive Solutions are one of the UK’s leading professional facilitators of social and educational inclusion and provide training for groups of teachers, parents, families and social workers – aiming to make services better and improve the lives of vulnerable people by increasing the quality of the Person Centred Planning that is provided.
Further Info can be found in this document – THerapeutic services to prevent out county placement
This training is aimed at developing Person Centred Planning – for Local Authority or Multi Academy Trust.
Finding a new person centred way of approaching Personal Education Plan Meetings with children in care in Suffolk. Featuring – Matthew Cook, Virtual School Head, Suffolk together with Colin Newton of Inclusive Solutions and Claire Darwin of Schools Choice.
Inclusive Solutions offer a one day introduction to underlying values and practicalities of approach in schools – 100 people
2 Day skill training for 30 participants to learn PATH planning skills
1 day follow up after 3 months to problem solve issues and celebrate what achieved.
Inclusive educational psychologists, Marnie Aston and Colin Newton of Inclusive Solutions spent last Thursday in Wolverhampton with Robert Hart, PEP and the Inclusion Support Service. We were introducing Person Centred Planning and creating a PATH for the development of person centred planning across Wolverhampton.