Behaviour Management Training
Whilst working with children can be an incredibly rewarding career, sometimes you can be met with challenging behaviour which may be hard to handle. Whether you work in a primary school, secondary school, early years school or an adult setting, you could benefit from our workshop.
By spending some time with us at our behavioural management training course, you will be able to improve your understanding as to why young people do the things they do. Our course is all about offering a relationship-based approach and looking at ways to tackle certain behaviours. You’ll find our course is not only incredibly informative, but will hopefully allow you to become more empathetic, all the while learning innovative strategies to improve certain behaviours.
The learning objectives of this course cover:
- Reinforce good practice
- Challenge your thinking about the inclusion of challenging young people
- Improve understanding of emotions and behaviours
- Increase confidence
- Access to a broader range of strategies that will help you deal with certain scenarios
- Chance to reflect on your own attitude
- Learn new skills which will benefit your career and those around you