Managing Challenging Behaviour Course
At Inclusive Solutions we are proud to offer a course that gives you fresh approaches to behaviours and relationships. Suitable for teachers, parents, SENCO’s, childcare providers and local authority support services, this course can give you a fresh perspective.
The learning objectives of this workshop are:
- Reinforce and affirm good practice
- Re-energise, stimulate and challenge thinking about inclusion of challenging young people and children
- Increased understanding about behaviour and emotions
- Increased confidence in managing challenging pupils in childcare settings mainstream schools
- Access to a wider range of practical strategies to impact on behaviour problems
- Opportunity to reflect on professional attitudes and behaviour towards families and children and young people
- Learn new skills and processes to make inclusion successful
This workshop gives you the space to reflect on your own attitude and practice new ways to approach challenging behaviours. With these cutting edge strategies, we hope to educate, inform and help you better manage challenging emotional needs.
If you’d like to take part in this workshop, or anything else you can find on our website, you can request a call back by filling out the form or get in touch now on 0115 955 6045.