Managing Challenging Behaviour Training
We offer this lead workshop/training day to those that wish to gain new strategies and insights into challenging behaviours. This workshop focuses on young people who may not respond well to rewards and punishments, and instead looks a new ways to approach them.
We look at a relationship-based approach that gives you a new way to think deeply about why young people do what they do. The learning objectives of this workshop cover:
- Re-energise, stimulate and challenge thinking about inclusion of challenging young people and children
- Reinforce and affirm good practice
- Access to a wider range of practical strategies to impact on behaviour problems
- Increased understanding about behaviour and emotions
- Increased confidence in managing challenging pupils in childcare settings mainstream schools
- Learn new skills and processes to make inclusion successful
- Opportunity to reflect on professional attitudes and behaviour towards families and children and young people
Whichever training you choose, we can offer flexible ways to learn such as:
- Face to face
- Self-paced learning
To speak to us about moving forward with our training courses, get in touch via our website today.