Peer Support Training
Learn more about how peer support training can tackle bullying in schools
At Inclusive Solutions we have seen that peer mediation is a great way to tackle conflict resolution and bullying in schools. By training the pupils to be mediators themselves, they can provide support and understanding to others of a similar age. We have seen first hand how successful this type of scheme can be in schools, and our training offers you an insight into how it can be implemented into your school.
During the course, we will look at various elements such as:
- What do you do with major bullying problems in school?
- Practically how do we go about recruiting and training pupils as counsellors?
- Will pupils be hurt if we involve them with bullies?
The learning objectives of this workshop are:
- To be able to set up and run a peer counselling scheme to reduce bullying
- To understand and be able to maximise the power of the peer group in supporting relationships, achievement and behaviour change
- To be able to understand the values and wider context of peer support
Depending on your needs, we can either train staff or directly train the pupils over 6 interactive learning workshops. To speak to us about your requirements, get in touch and learn more today.