Understanding Autism Training
Increase your knowledge with our understanding autism training workshop
At Inclusive Solutions we offer this workshop to anyone that wants to increase their knowledge and understanding of those on the autistic spectrum. Whether you’re a care worker, parent or teacher, this workshop is all about how you can include people who have been labelled as being on the autism spectrum.
During this practical workshop, we aim to cover the following learning objectives:
- Increased confidence regarding including autistic people
- Access to a wider range of practical strategies to impact on communication and behaviour issues
- Deeper understanding of core values surrounding inclusion
- New skills and processes to strengthen the inclusion of autistic people
In order to reach these objectives, we’ll be asking questions such as “what is autism?” And “how do we include autistic people?”
To ensure we cover all bases, we’ll look at these key themes:
- Movement differences
- Strategies for Facilitating Communication
- School and Family Partnerships
- Learning to Listen Positive Behavioural Supports
- Supports and Accommodations for Sensory Sensitivities
- Developing Friendships and Peer Support
To book yourself on this, or any of our other courses, get in touch via our contact form today.
We are also happy to offer an online course on Understanding Movement Differences via our teachable platform.