Understanding More About Autism With Courses
Learn new skills with our understanding autism course
At Inclusive Solutions we offer a practical workshop that explores ways of including people who have been labelled as being on the autism spectrum. The sessions are practical and values based, and offers a platform for everyone to share experiences.
This course is suited for families, guidance staff, social care workers, SENCO’s, learning support teams, heads and deputies and community workers.
During this workshop, we will look at questions such as:
- What is autism?
- How do we go about including autistic people?
- What does autism have to do with me?
Throughout the workshop, we’ll explore many key themes such as:
- Learning to Listen Positive Behavioural Supports
- Movement differences
- School and Family Partnerships
- Strategies for Facilitating Communication
- Supports and Accommodations for Sensory Sensitivities
- Developing Friendships and Peer Support
Another great workshop to consider when you want to understand more about autism is the workshop Autism: How To Include Children in Mainstream Settings.
To see our full list of neurodiversity courses, browse our website today.
If you’d like to arrange a workshop, this can be done in your place of work or local community setting. Reach out to us on 0115 955 6045 or via our website and we’ll get back to you.