Description:Develop good interpersonal relationships with this essential social skills resource by Kathie Guild. This creative six-unit programme combines a variety of materials such as science experiments, group activities, optical illusions and activity sheets to maintain pupils’ interest in building successful peer relationships.
Sections focus on:
- Identifying common interests among pupils
- Practising inclusion skills
- Building classroom cohesion
- Teaching basic conversational skills
- Role-playing common friendship problems.
Age: 9-11 112 pages