Behaviour Management Training
We all know that regular training is part of the job, but we appreciate that sometimes the training courses can be rather mundane and uninspiring. However, with our training workshops, you’ll get a fresh perspective whilst learning in a fun environment that doesn’t depend solely on the use of PowerPoint.
What does our behavioural management training workshop have to offer?
Suitable for those that work with challenging children and people of all ages, this workshop focuses on how you can use innovative strategies to improve behaviour and strengthen relationships.
The learning objectives include:
- Reinforce and affirm good practice
- Opportunity to reflect on professional attitudes and behaviour towards families and children and young people
- Learn new skills and processes to make inclusion successful
- Increased understanding about behaviour and emotions
- Increased confidence in managing challenging pupils in childcare settings mainstream schools
- Access to a wider range of practical strategies to impact on behaviour problems
- Re-energise, stimulate and challenge thinking about inclusion of challenging young people and children
If you’d like to know more about this, or any other training opportunity, get in touch via our contact form or give us a call on 0115 955 6045.
Inclusive Solutions is here for you.