Autism and Behaviour – Training Event – Leeds – November 2014
Autism – Fresh Approaches to Behaviour
Fresh approaches is a 2-day training course 19/20 November 2014 for people who have a family member, or work with someone, with learning difficulties and autism
or challenging behaviour. Far from being “just another day on behaviour management” the training covers :
- Understanding the sensory, anxiety and movement challenges of people with autism
- New ways to include the most challenging people
- Behaviour or relationships?
- What would a relationship policy look like?
- A range of practical strategies to impact on communication and behaviour issues.
- The core values surrounding inclusion.
- New skills and processes to strengthen the inclusion of people with autism.
Your trainers will be Colin Newton and Derek Wilson, co-founders of Inclusive Solutions. They have a combined experience of over 60 years as educational psychologists working across the UK, including as principal and senior strategic educational psychologists. To Download the booking form Click Here