Autism and Behaviour – Training Event – Leeds – November 2014
Autism – Fresh Approaches to Behaviour
Fresh approaches is a 2-day training course 19/20 November 2014 for people who have a family member, or work with someone, with learning difficulties and autism
or challenging behaviour. Far from being “just another day on behaviour management” the training covers :
- Understanding the sensory, anxiety and movement challenges of people with autism
- New ways to include the most challenging people
- Behaviour or relationships?
- What would a relationship policy look like?
- A range of practical strategies to impact on communication and behaviour issues.
- The core values surrounding inclusion.
- New skills and processes to strengthen the inclusion of people with autism.
Your trainers will be Colin Newton and Derek Wilson, co-founders of Inclusive Solutions. They have a combined experience of over 60 years as educational psychologists working across the UK, including as principal and senior strategic educational psychologists. To Download the booking form Click Here
Trackback from your site.