Managing Difficult Behaviour Course
Join our managing difficult behaviour course when you want to learn more
Whether you’re working with adults or children, managing challenging behaviour can be a hard part of your job. Whilst you may use all the skills you have, it’s wise to keep an open mind about learning new techniques in order to manage certain behaviours.
At Inclusive Solutions our managing difficult behaviour course will give you a fresh perspective on how to handle certain scenarios. This course focuses on improving behaviour and strengthening relationships for challenging children and people of all ages.
During this course, we’ll look at the following learning objectives:
- Reinforce and affirm good practice
- Re-energise, stimulate and challenge thinking about inclusion of challenging young people and children
- Increased understanding about behaviour and emotions
- Increased confidence in managing challenging pupils in childcare settings mainstream schools
- Access to a wider range of practical strategies to impact on behaviour problems
- Opportunity to reflect on professional attitudes and behaviour towards families and children and young people
- Learn new skills and processes to make inclusion successful
If you’d like to know more about this, or any other courses we offer at Inclusive Solutions, get in touch now or call on 0115 955 6045.