Training For Inclusive Education
Amongst all your roles as a teacher, one of the most important ones is creating a truly inclusive classroom. No child deserves to be left out, but it can be equally difficult for you as a teacher to try and find the balance and ensure everyone is involved.
Here at Inclusive Solutions our latest workshop is based on how to create an inclusive classroom. Best done over the course of two days, this course will give you the tools to creating an inclusive classroom in a mainstream school setting for children of all ages.
During the training session, we’ll look at the following:
- How to set the tone for learning
- Resourcing schools and classrooms effectively and to your advantage
- Building on a child’s strength
- What the curriculum content of an inclusive classroom is
- Beyond the IEP
- Answering the following questions. What is the essential learning in this lesson? How do the students learn best? What needs modifying? How will students demonstrate their learning?
The learning objectives of this workshop will cover
- Increased skills in diversifying/differentiating the curriculum
- Reflection on attitudes to individual learning and the curriculum
- Linking learning style research to real classroom inclusion of high profile/need pupils
- Improved teaching skills for those with severe and complex needs and behaviour
- Challenge to attitudes and mindsets
If you’d like to speak to us about coming to your place of work and taking part in this fantastic workshop, get in touch via our website today.