Understanding Autism Course
Consider taking our understanding Autism course to help improve your knowledge and experience
Understanding Autism can be beneficial to many people working in many sectors, and by investing in our understanding Autism course, you too can have a deeper understanding of what it means to be labelled Autistic.
Who is this course for?
Whilst this course is available to anyone who wishes to understand more about Autism, the people who it will benefit the most include:
- Family members of those who have relatives that are on the Autism spectrum
- Community workers
- Personal assistants
- Social care workers
- Learning support teams
- And many more which you can view here
What are the learning objectives of this course?
All our courses have learning objectives which helps both us and you clearly understand the roadmap and purpose of our courses. For this course, the learning objectives cover:
- Access to a wider range of practical solutions and strategies that will have an impact on behavioural and communication issues
- Improved confidence on understanding those who are on the Autism spectrum
- New skill set to help improve the inclusion of those with Autism
- Deeper understanding of the core values that surround inclusion