Understanding Autism Training
Whether you’re a parent, teacher, social care worker or anyone that regularly interacts with those on the autism spectrum, you could benefit from this course.
This course is values based and practical, and gives everyone the chance to share experiences and good practice ideas. It looks at using innovative approaches to inclusion through the design of best practice.
This course content will include:
- Movement differences
- Strategies for Facilitating Communication
- Supports and Accommodations for Sensory Sensitivities
- Developing Friendships and Peer Support
- School and Family Partnerships
- Learning to Listen Positive Behavioural Supports
It will also answer burning questions such as:
- How do we go about including autistic people?
- What is autism?
- What does autism have to do with me?
We hope that at the end of this course, you’ll have:
- Access to a wider range of practical strategies to impact on communication and behaviour issues
- Deeper understanding of core values surrounding inclusion
- Increased confidence regarding including autistic people
- New skills and processes to strengthen the inclusion of autistic people
We also provide a range of neurodiversity training courses and workshops such as:
Whatever workshop or training course takes your interest, follow the steps on our website to request a call back.