In this workshop we explore how to understand movement differences of those with ADHD/Autism, Tourettes or Cerebral Palsy in a non-medical way. Online course coming soon
Online Course now available via Teachable Platform – Understanding Movement Differences
Learn at your own pace… lots of text and video support
Autism and Communication
Behaviour and Relationships
In this workshop we explore how to understand movement differences of those with ADHD/Autism, Tourettes or Cerebral Palsy in a non-medical way.
- To understand movement differences using a respectful model that helps us all empathise
- For participants to understand the underlying rationale and ethos of this way of working
- To explore ways of maximising an individual’s inclusion and connection with the wider community through useful strategies around their movement challenges
- To explore ways of helping with movement accommodations
Who Is It For?
Anyone interested in mobilising the community to make it more inclusive around disabled or challenging individuals.
• Understanding movement differences: stopping/starting/executing/switching and combining
• Inclusion strategies
• Building relationships
• Frameworks of support
If you like this you will almost certainly enjoy:
Person Centred planning using PATH and MAPs
Trackback from your site.