Building Resilience in staff teams
New Covid 19 inspired course to deepen participants understanding of stress, trauma and anxiety. We will work with them to strengthen them and build resilience. This work is particularly relevant to school and other teams returning to school post Covid-19 lock down experiences or similar. The training can be delivered virtually on Teams or Zoom or face to face safely.
In this course we deepen participants understanding of stress, trauma and anxiety and will work with them to strengthen them and build resilience. This work is particularly relevant to school and other teams returning to school post Covid-19 lock down experiences or similar. The training can be delivered virtually on Teams or Zoom or face to face safely.
- Deepen their understanding of stress, trauma and anxiety
- Develop creative resources for self-care
- Experience a reflective space in which they feel heard and validated
- Share narratives and strategies and develop solidarity
- Create a shared vision for achieving resilience within teams
Who Is It For?
Any team that is returning to workplace following Covid-19 lockdown or other traumatic events
Any team that wants to build strength and resilience
- Overview of session, goals and ground rules
- Confidential listening: story so far… experiences shared – opportunity for mutual support. All shared in strictest confidence unless serious or dangerous.
- What we know about staying strong and resilient – taught input with short activities covering:
- Understanding anxiety and stress and how to manage/process both – what’s there already/what’s needed – building a resilience toolkit. What to do about eating, sleeping and worrying?
- The nature of change and chaos
- Building trust in each other – with activity
- The impact of trauma
- Empowering cooperative teamwork
- Importance of nurture and inclusion
- The long view – the power of individual people in our lives who really care and the impact we each make on young people
- Share collective ideas and resources for building strength
- Shared vision for a strong, resilient staff – teams that are abiding, constant, durable, established, fast, firm, lasting, firm but flexible, reliable, secure, sound, steadfast, strong, sturdy, sure and well-founded.
If you like this you will almost certainly enjoy:
Trackback from your site.